Aging Mastery Program
AMP is all about feeling better today and staying healthy for the future. We believe that small steps can make a big difference in our health and well-being, and that even modest improvements can make life more fun and meaningful. It’s never too late to learn new skills and make changes.
The fourth session of the National Council on Aging’s (NCOA) Aging Mastery Program® (AMP®), a ten-week course that is improving lives of those age 55 or older, invites area seniors to attend. Learn about navigating longer lives through the AMP®. Focus on living, aging, and doing well by improving well-being, adding stability to life and strengthening ties to the community.
For more information, please call: Noel Nicolai at 509-336-7404 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dates: August 18th - October 27th
- Time: 12:30 - 2:30 pm
- Location: Conference Rooms C & D of Pullman Regional Hospital
- Cost: $30 ($99 value) Scholarships are available.
- Space is limited. Sign up early!
- Week 1: Navigating Longer Lives: Basics of Aging & Mastery - Noel Nicolai, PhD
- Week 2: Exercise & You - Mary Nell Holden, OT & Veronica Hopwood, Wellness Coordinator
- Week 3: Sleep - Leslie Robison, PhD.
- Week 4: Communicating with Your Doctor - Dr. Geheb
- Week 5: Healthy Eating & Hydration - Marilyn Burch, RD/CD
- Week 6: Medication Management - Andrea Howell, Pharmacy Director
- Week 7: Healthy Relationships - Megan Guido, Chief Community Relations & Marketing Officer
- Week 8: Advanced Planning - Jessica Rivers, Circles of Caring
- Week 9: Fall Prevention - Christy Gould, OT
- Week 10: Community Engagement - Jessica Perone, WSU CI