Pullman Regional Hospital Gift Garden Grand Reopening Sale
Nov 16, 2016
Pullman Regional Hospital’s Gift Garden is having a Grand Reopening Sale on Saturday, December 3 from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. A new name for the gift shop will be unveiled during the sale and refreshments from the Red Sage Café will be served. In addition to great sale items, Diane Wilson, volunteer, who managed the gift shop for more than 10 years and Sandy Spoonemore, volunteer buyer, will be recognized as they retire from service. The new manager, Nikki Nolt, and volunteer buyers Kathy Hulbert and Carrie Lee will be introduced.
Festivities and specials include:
- 10 percent off all Jim Shore Christmas décor
- Buy 2 Willow Tree items and get one free
- Wide assortment of See’s Candies just in time for the holidays
- First 10 people in the door receive Gift Garden reusable bag – perfect for grocery shopping
- Pop a balloon and see what discount you receive!