Summit Therapy & Health Services remodeled for patients
Jun 23, 2016
Summit Therapy & Health Services recently received a facelift and upgrades to its interior thanks to the support from the community, Pullman Regional Hospital Auxiliary and donations to Pullman Regional Hospital Foundation. The remodeled space includes the locker room and areas that were built in the late 1990s with outdated tile and colors.
Specifically the renovations are:
- A new private bathroom/shower for families
- An additional 300 square feet of usable physical therapy gym space
- New carpet in the waiting room and on the physical therapy side of the building
- New paint on the physical therapy side of the building
- New locker rooms
- Addition of 4 toilets
- New environmental services closet with a floor sink
- New no skid epoxy flooring in the locker room and pool area
- New de humidifier for the pool room
- New air handling units for more even cooling in the entire building
- New cubicle curtains
For more information, visit www.pullmanregional.org.