Healthy Steps Together Program
A 12-week comprehensive weight management program with proven results
About the Program
Healthy Steps Together is a 12-week comprehensive and innovative weight management program developed by Pullman Regional Hospital. The program offers a unique combination of expert information and evidence-based coaching that incorporates the power of positive psychology with inspirational and expert guest speakers. Together in a group setting, participants explore the truth about successful weight loss and maintenance, meal planning, mindful eating, goal setting, physical activity and much, much more!
After completing the course, participants have the option to join a monthly support group to help maintain their weight and continue practicing powerful positive psychology techniques.
- 25 years or older and wanting to lose weight and be healthier?
- On a tight budget and wanting to learn how to prepare healthy meals?
- Looking to leave dieting behind and find what will work for you in the long-run?
- Looking for support from a group of individuals facing similar challenges?
- Ready to take steps together toward healthier eating habits and a more active lifestyle?
The next Healthy Steps Together class starts February 22nd, 2018 and will meet every Thursday from 4:30 - 6:00 pm. Please register by February 15th.
Cost is $90 per person. Scholarships are available.
Call today (509) 336-7543 for more information or to register.
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist & Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist