Acute care dedicated to both the well-being and comfort of our patients
Our Mission, Vision and ValuesMission Statement: Pullman Regional Hospital exists to nurture and facilitate a healthier quality of life for our community.
Vision Statement: Pullman Regional Hospital is a community leader of integrated health and healing activities where our values guide and inspire, and science and technology quietly enable people to comfort, encourage, and heal.
Values Statement: As we pursue our shared vision for the future, we value: personal integrity and commitment to provide compassionate, responsible, quality services to our community; an environment that allows individuality, teamwork, and communication to flourish; the enriching nature of diversity, creativity, and innovation; and honesty and leadership in an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust.
Serving the Pullman Community and BeyondPullman Regional Hospital is located in Pullman, Washington at the heart of the Palouse, a vast geographic area spanning southeastern Washington and northern Idaho. The hospital overlooks the campus of Washington State University, a PAC-12 school.
We provide an array of treatment and prevention services, each at the forefront of the medical industry and designed to provide the most comprehensive benefits to our patients:
- 24-hour emergency medicine care with a full-time staff of board-certified emergency physicians
- 24-hour access to stroke neurologists through Telestroke technology
- Occupational, massage, speech and physical therapy, in additional to genetic counseling, acupuncture, and health psychology
- Fully digital imaging center with nuclear medicine, mammography, CT, X-ray, MRI, and ultrasound
- Full-service OB care with personal birth plans and Ready for Baby education program
- 4 state-of-the-art operating rooms and same day services center
- Minimally invasive da Vinci robotic-assisted surgical technology
Points of DistinctionWe're a small hospital known for big ideas and bold visions. Simply stated, our patients deserve the best.
Over 400 people are part of the Pullman Regional Hospital family; each and every individual contributes to our stellar reputation. We're proud of the innovative thinking and actions setting us apart:
- Warm inviting environment with private patient rooms
- 2014 Women's Choice Award in Obstetrics
- Consistently high patient satisfaction ratings
- Most Wired Winner for eight consecutive years
- Minimally invasive da-Vinci robotic-assisted surgical options
- American College of Radiology certification in imaging modalities ensuring highest quality images with lowest dosage of radiation
- Telemedicine capabilities providing travel-free access to specialists
- The latest in MRI technology for superior image quality in less time