At Pullman Regional Hospital we understand the significance of comfort and the value of time. The standard of service we adhere to applies to our medical and administrative staff as well as everyone in between. We consistently strive to make the experience of our customers as pleasant as possible in all areas.
In addition to our commitment to excellence in service, Pullman Regional pledges the highest quality healthcare available in the area. We employ numerous specialists and offer an extensive range of services that reside at the forefront of medical science.
- 24-Hour Emergency Medicine Care
- Full-time staff of board-certified emergency physicians
- Fully digital imaging center
- Occupational, Speech and Physical Therapy
- Nuclear Medicine, Oncology, and Digital Mammography Screening
- Latest in MRI technology
- Full-Service OB Care with Personal Birthing Options
- 3 State-of-the-art surgical suites and Same Day Surgical center
- Minimally invasive da Vinci robotic-assisted surgical technology
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Ranked #1 in "Overall Patient Satisfaction" in the State of Washington (HCAHPS survey - results issued April, 2008)
- Consistently ranked in the top 3% nationally in Customer Satisfaction (Press Ganey survey results)
- Ranked #17 "100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2008 (Modern Healthcare magazine)
- Named a "Most Wired Small & Rural Area Hospital" for 6 consecutive years (Hospitals & Health Networks magazine - 2007 to 2012)