Palouse Heart Center
Now offering full time cardiology services here in Pullman.
David T. Jones, M.D., F.A.C.C. is a Board Certified Cardiologist, who will begin seeing Palouse area patients starting September 18 as a new service provided by Pullman Regional Hospital Clinic Network. Dr. Jones attended the Keck School of Medicine at University of Southern California, and completed his residency and fellowship training at U.C. Davis.
Palouse Heart Center services are:
- Consultation for cardiac patients with
-Coronary artery disease
-Complex rhythm assessment & management
- Interpretation of echocardiography and stress tests
- Transesophageal echocardiogram
- Pacemaker implantation & monitoring
- Implantable loop recorder
To contact Palouse Heart Center:
825 SE Bishop Blvd. Suite 140
Pullman, WA 99163-5517