Local brokerages, realtors and lenders are rolling out the welcome mat in support of Pullman Regional Hospital's highest needs.
This spring, investing in a home means investing in your health. Your local participating realtors have teamed together by donating a portion of the proceeds from each home sale to Pullman Regional Hospital.
- Ashley Alred, RE/MAX Home and Land
- Kris Finch, RE/MAX Home and Land
- Krista Gross, RE/MAX Home and Land
- Mick Nazerali, Coldwell Banker Tomlinson
- Jordan Vorderbrueggen Realtor, Coldwell Banker Tomlinson
- Coldwell Banker Tomlinson
- Maya Petrino, Coldwell Banker Tomlinson
- Patti Green-Kent, Coldwell Banker Tomlinson
- Shannon Focht, RE/MAX Home and Land
- Crystal Chirstopherson, Woodbridge Real Estate
- Connie Newman, Professional Realty Services
- Di Yang, Woodbridge Real Estate
- Pioneer Title Company
- Stewart Title Company
For more information about Homes for Health or to join the program, contact Stephanie Pierce (509) 332-2044 or the Pullman Regional Hospital Foundation office at (509) 332-2046.