Bold Visions & Big Ideas for the Future of Healthcare
Use the power of creativity and commitment to innovation to enable Pullman Regional Hospital to be a regional leader in healthcare, a model provider of continuous learning, and the standard in workforce development.
- “There’s never been a better time to think about healthcare differently than now. Amidst the uncertainty, this is an exciting time, and the Center for Learning and Innovation is positioning Pullman Regional Hospital to thrive.”-Scott Adams, CEO
Goals & Areas of Focus to Maximize Impact
- Provide active coordination of the Pullman Regional Hospital learning and innovation ecosystem
- Direct community education and outreach efforts which result in improvements in the overall health of the region's population.
- Develop and strengthen partnerships and collaborations which support innovation and learning activities.
- Identify, organize, and/or sponsor key events to foster innovation and learning and provide venues for collaboration and partnership for our region
- Selectively identify and conscientiously pursue new and/or improved services and products which support Pullman Regional Hospital's strategic priorities
- Pursue grant funding opportunities that support learning and innovation
Do you have questions, ideas or just want to learn more about supporting innovation efforts through philanthropy?
- Becky Highfill, Director for the Center for Learning and Innovation
- (509) 332-2033