2023 Grant Application: Now Open
The Women's Leadership Guild is now accepting requests for grant funding (up to $2,000) for 2023-2024! Applications are due August 1, 2023. Now in its ninth year, the Women’s Leadership Guild has raised and gifted more than $265,750 to support women’s and children’s health and wellness and Pullman Regional Hospital’s highest needs.
- Organization is a 501(c)(3) non-profit
- Funding supports women’s and children’s health and wellness in the Palouse Region
- Organization is willing to provide a 3-5-minute presentation to guild members [September 19, 2023]
- Awardees are willing to share their story at the Grant Award Celebration [November 14, 2023] and through publications, events, social media and on the web and submit a final report before the grant period ends [June 30, 2024].
Since 2015, the Women’s Leadership Guild has been building a tribe of passionate, take-action, community-focused women who want to empower women and children to live better, healthier lives. Through membership contributions and networking events, the guild awards grants to regional non-profits who provide shelter to homeless families, food to children in need, care for the aging and disabled, and support to grieving and orphaned children. Since 2015, the Women's Leadership Guild has successfully raised more than $240,000 in funds to support local non-profits and the hospital's highest needs. Join us! We want you to experience the joy of helping women and children.
Philanthropy at Work in Your Community
100% of your annual tax-deductible membership contribution of $1,000 supports women’s and children’s health:
- 50%: Allocated to Pullman Regional Hospital’s highest needs
- 50%: Allocated to local agencies through grant awards
Meaningful Membership Benefits
- Experience the power of philanthropy—enhance women’s and children’s health
- Select and award grants to improve the health of women and children on the Palouse
- Stay up-to-date on current women’s and children’s health issues
- Meet passionate, innovative and dedicated women community leaders
- Have fun and make new friends
- Celebrate our success at an annual affair
- General Membership Meetings (4/year) provide a rich experience to all members through:
- Celebration of new members and recognition of current
- Educational presentations on critical and emerging needs related to regional women’s and children’s health
- Networking and social engagements in a casual, inclusive environment
- Review and award grants to local agencies aligned with guild core values
- Hands-On Activities (2-3): visit and see first-hand how local agencies needing our support serve our community
- Grant Award Celebration: celebrate the impact of awarded grants and learn about results
Flexible membership: 20 hours a year The Women’s Leadership Guild welcomes all women who want to make an impact through focused, collective philanthropy.
Join us, and experience the power of philanthropy.
Stephanie Pierce (509) 332-2044 email@example.com at the Pullman Regional Hospital Foundation to learn more.
Women's Leadership Guild Board Members:
- Stacey Swift, Chair
- Ginger Flynn
- Cheryl Oliver
- Susie Skavdahl
- Katie Van Wyngarden
Katie Van Wyngarden
Girlfriends Gather is a unique annual opportunity each spring to experience collective philanthropy in a casual and incredibly impactful evening. Local women excited about philanthropy have awarded the following non-profits at our annual Girlfriends Gather events:
- 2019 Families Together for People with Disabilities
- 2020 Pullman Regional Hospital
- 2021 Alternatives to Violence of the Palouse
- 2022 Pullman School Pantry Program
- 2023 YMCA of the Palouse