The Pullman Regional Hospital's Board of Commissioners serve to adopt the necessary general policies to achieve these ends and to delegate day-to-day operational responsibility to the district administrator with respect to these policies.
Commissioners meet monthly at the hospital. All board meetings are open to the public.
Board of Commissioners Meeting Schedule
Pullman Regional Hospital Board of Commissioners meets monthly at the hospital. All Board Meetings are open to the public. For more information contact Erin with Pullman Regional Hospital Administration (509) 336-7514.
Upcoming Meeting Dates & Times:
- January 20, 2020, Special Meeting, 8:30 a.m. Location: Conference Rooms C&D, Pullman Regional Hospital, 835 SE Bishop Blvd., Pullman, WA
February 12, 2020, Special Meeting, 6:00 p.m. Location: Conference Room, Holiday Inn Express, 1190 SE Bishop Blvd., Pullman, WA
- Jeff Elbracht President (509) 334-6207
- Patricia Grantham Vice-President (509) 336-9165
- Sandra O'Keefe Secretary (509) 332-3729
- Michael Murphy, M.D. Commissioner (509) 332-7900
- Joe Pitzer Commissioner (509) 432-6052
- Margaret Werre Commissioner (360) 388-8051
- Karen Karpman Commissioner (509) 334-1535
Contact Pullman Regional Hospital Administration for more information: