In partnership with Incyte Diagnostics, Pullman Regional Hospital has opened a COVID-19 Testing Center, with testing services available by provider order. Incyte Diagnostics is processing all tests and staffing the Testing Center.
The Testing Center is located at 690 Bishop Blvd. Ste. D in Pullman, WA, near Anytime Fitness, and is currently open Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5pm.
HOW TO GET A TEST
- All COVID-19 tests are acquired through a provider's order
- Call your doctor and request a test; the order will be sent to the COVID-19 Testing Center
- After you order is received, get tested at the COVID-19 Testing Center: 690 Bishop Blvd. Ste. D in Pullman, WA, (near Anytime Fitness)
- Results of COVID-19 tests will be communicated back to the referring provider and a print out will be available the following day for patients to pick up at the Testing Center. Tests conducted on Friday will have results available for pick up on Monday.
- NEW! Incyte Diagnostics has launched a new tool that will allow patients to view their COVID-19 test results on their mobile device. Once results are ready, a text message is sent with a link to view and download results.
TESTING CENTER CONTACT
- Phone: (509) 715-1111
- Hours: M-F 8:30am to 5pm
- Location: 690 Bishop Blvd. Ste. D in Pullman, WA (near Anytime Fitness)