** Some surgical concierge benefits are subject to COVID-19 restrictions.
We know having surgery can be an anxious time with lots of details to arrange. Your family might need a place to stay near the hospital, you might be worried about who will take care of your pets while you’re away, or maybe you take care of a dependent adult who will need supervision during your surgery and recovery. We can help with that! Our Surgical Concierge Service is dedicated to making your surgery arrangements as easy as possible. This free service includes:
- Discounted rates with participating Pullman hotels
- Discounted rates at Tail Waggin' Adventures pet care
- Circles of Caring Adult day Health for disabled, dependent adults who need care while you are in the hospital
- Financial counseling to help you understand what insurance will cover and what your out-of-pocket costs will be
- Free Red Sage Cafe bucks for meals at Pullman Regional Hospital's Red Sage Cafe
- 10% off of $10 or more purchase at Diane's Gift Garden in the hospital
Visit the Surgical Concierge Services page or call (509) 336-7466 to learn more.