Let us support you after your discharge home through the Caring for Baby Program. Complete your experience with Pullman Regional Hospital's BirthPlace with your FREE follow-up appointment. Your nurse can schedule your appointment before you leave.
Education and questions answered on breastfeeding:
- Is my baby latching correctly?
- Is my baby eating enough?
- Do I have enough milk?
- How do I prevent sore nipples?
- How do I use a breast pump?
- Should I eliminate "gas producing" foods from my diet?
Education and questions answered for common questions:
- How many wet diapers is enough?
- How much weight should my baby gain?
- When should I seek out help?
- Am I getting the baby blues?
- What is the period of PURPLE crying?
Please note: This visit is intended to support new families with their needs as new parents. This visit is not intended to take the place of your follow-up visits with a physician. This visit is not intended to replace an individual breastfeeding consultation for medical complications such as: breast soreness, low milk supply, a slow growing infant, mothers with prior breast surgery, etc.