Schedule your “Ready for Baby” visit
All mothers delivering at Pullman Regional Hospital are invited to set up a visit at the BirthPlace when they are between 32 to 36 weeks pregnant. This “Ready for Baby” visit is designed as an opportunity for you to:
- Fill out the pre-registration paperwork. This can also be printed and completed at home prior to your visit.
- Receive any desired education about mother and baby care.
- Ask questions or discuss concerns with the BirthPlace staff members.
Schedule your appointment by calling the BirthPlace at (509) 336-7401. Feel free to have your partner join you. Please be sure to bring your insurance information if you have not received services at our hospital before.
Schedule Your Car Seat Clinic appointment
Our car seat technician will help you get your car seat correctly and safely installed in your car. Call the BirthPlace at 509.336.7401 to schedule your appointment, offered on Tuesdays from 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
Important Information to know:
- Carseat safety: www.healthychildren.org
- Hepatitis B VIS: www.cdc.gov
- Anesthesia Options: Watch Video
- Prenatal Tdap vaccine:
Schedule your appointment today