Palouse Heart Center
David Jones, M.D., F.A.C.C. board certified cardiologist, with Palouse Heart Center, is located at Pullman Regional Hospital full-time. Cardiology services include:
- Consultation for cardiac patients with heart failure, coronary artery disease, complex rhythm assessment and management.
- Interpretation of echocardiography and stress tests
- Transesophageal echocardiograms
- Pacemaker implantation and monitoring
- Implantable loop recorders
Dennis Simpson, M.D., board certified internist, specializing in non-invasive cardiology, with Palouse Medical. Dr. Simpson has been practicing on the Palouse since 1982. Cardiology Services include:
- Cardiac risk factor analysis
- Pacemaker monitoring
- Exercise/pharmacologic cardiac stress testing
Dr. Bryan Fuhs, M.D., F.A.C.C. Board Certified Cardiologist, is with Spokane Cardiology and provides comprehensive cardiology care through Pullman Regional Hospital’s specialty clinics.