Palouse Heart Center
David Jones, M.D., F.A.C.C. board certified cardiologist, with Palouse Heart Center, is located at Pullman Regional Hospital full-time. Cardiology services include:
- Consultation for cardiac patients with heart failure, coronary artery disease, complex rhythm assessment and management.
- Interpretation of echocardiography and stress tests
- Transesophageal echocardiograms
- Pacemaker implantation and monitoring
- Implantable loop recorders
Click here to learn more about Palouse Heart Center.
Dennis Simpson, M.D., board certified internist, specializing in non-invasive cardiology, with Palouse Medical. Dr. Simpson has been practicing on the Palouse since 1982. Cardiology Services include:
- Cardiac risk factor analysis
- Pacemaker monitoring
- Exercise/pharmacologic cardiac stress testing
Click here to learn more about Palouse Medical.
Dr. Bryan Fuhs, M.D., F.A.C.C. Board Certified Cardiologist, is with Spokane Cardiology and provides comprehensive cardiology care through Pullman Regional Hospital’s specialty clinics.
Click here to learn more about Spokane Cardiology.