What is the Feeding Team?
We work to develop a specialized care plan that will address all areas of growth, nutrition, oral motor development, physical and emotional health and wellness. Click here to read a recent blog post about the Pediatric Feeding Team featuring Kelly Sebold, Speech-Language Pathologist.
What do we do?
Our unique team of medical providers that includes a dietitian, social worker, speech, occupational and physical therapists, lactation consultant, and a genetic counselor, provide complete coordinated local care. These providers identify feeding issues and develop a plan for success.
- For all children (infants to school age)
- For families in Whitman, Latah, and surrounding counties
- Physician referral required
- Off-site visits available (in certain circumstances)
- Covered by most insurance plans
- Family physicians
- Head Start
- Daycare providers
- School districts
- Boost Collaborative