What is the Feeding Team?
We work to develop a specialized care plan that will address all areas of growth, nutrition, oral motor development, physical and emotional health and wellness.
What do we do?
Our unique team of medical providers that includes a dietitian, social worker, speech, occupational and physical therapists, lactation consultant, and a genetic counselor, provide complete coordinated local care. These providers identify feeding issues and develop a plan for success.
- For all children (infants to school age)
- For families in Whitman, Latah, and surrounding counties
- Physician referral required
- Off-site visits available (in certain circumstances)
- Covered by most insurance plans
- Family physicians
- Head Start
- Daycare providers
- School districts
- Boost Collaborative