Support Pullman Regional Hospital's highest needs, which includes the expansion of orthopedic services on the Palouse.
Expanding the Orthopedic Center of Excellence means...
- Enhancing access and the experience for patients by doubling the current space
- Adding on-site x-ray capabilities
- Reducing the 3-6 week waiting time for an appointment
- Providing the opportunity to recruit additional orthopedic surgeons
- Supporting the High School Athletic Training Program
The Orthopedic Center of Excellence at Pullman Regional Hospital has a reputation as the regional hospital of choice for total joint replacements and orthopedic surgical procedures.
Our skilled orthopedic surgeons, Dr. Steve Pennington and Dr. Ed Tingstad work with a team of surgical assistants, nurses, occupational therapists, pharmacists, respiratory therapists, anesthesia providers, social workers, and physical therapists to provide orthopedic surgical solutions and rehabilitation.
We aim to grow this heavily utilized service and provide the ideal environment for both our patients and recruiting orthopedic surgeons seeking to join this exceptional team.
Give today to ensure quality healthcare for your family and generations of families to come.